[Ubuntu-ma] A propos d'un mobile android

Nordin bouchtaoui at gmail.com
Jeu 8 Juil 14:39:04 BST 2010

Ofcourse you have access to the Android Market, why not?
If not through 3G with internet access, than at least through Wifi.

As long as you have access to internet, Android Market is always available.
But do you have mobile internet for a fixed prise? Here in Holland you
can have unlimitied
3G mobile internet for about 100 DH (I even pay just 30 DH for the first
year, next year it will be 100 DH).

I can voip to others with Fring, if my Android had a front-camera I
could even video-talk.
How much do you have to pay in Morocco for 3G mobile internet?
Is there also unlimited mobile internet for a fixed prise?