[Ubuntu-ma] Nouveaux Logos

Azzeddine Ouadyani azzeddine.ouadyani at gmail.com
Lun 5 Juil 13:40:52 BST 2010

Salam,

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Nordin <bouchtaoui at gmail.com> wrote:

> Aren't there Moroccan students inside or outside of Morocco with a
> background of graphical design?
> This is a nice project for them to help to create a professional
> Morrocan Ubuntu Logo.

It would be great, but i think that there is no need for "great design
skills" to bring minor modifications to the official ubuntu logo to suit our
needs.

> Personally I don't know people who has graphical design skills, but if
> we can reach them, it would be very nice.
> I think it's also good to divide a project into several parts, where
> each part needs someone with special skills.

For complex projects yes.

> (Azzedine, I have vacation next week, inchallah than I'll make work of
> that map project, sorry for the delay).

No problem.
I'll purchase an iphone app called "OSMTrack" which was designed
specifically for the OSM project and i'll give it a try this summer :-)
"OSMTrack supports direct upload to OpenStreetMap, no extra steps. The
version 2.5 provides graphical track view, multiple tracks can be stored and
reviewed on the phone, points from these tracks are visualized alongside the
graphical track view showing already tracked paths. There is a preliminary
waypoint support (at the moment it is not possible to provide a waypoint
name). Sending tracks per email (to be used with JOSM) is also possible. It
is the cheapest non free app ($0.99)." - Source :
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/IPhone

--
Azzeddine.