[Ubuntu-ma] Notre enveloppe pour les stickers

Abdellatif El Qochairi latimamal at gmail.com
Mar 23 Fév 10:39:50 GMT 2010

I just bought a laptop (Dell Studio XPS 1645) I removed Windows 7, and
put ubuntu 9.10 instead. I also removed the sticker of Windows seven. Is
there a possibility that I can get one sticker of ubuntu from you (when
you get them) to stick it on my laptop? How can I buy more of them from
System 76?

Thanks a lot!

Abdeltif.