[Ubuntu-ma] [Ubuntu-ch] Lucid Lynx Release Party in Winterthur

Hassan El Jacifi waver at ubuntu.com
Mer 28 Avr 18:44:13 BST 2010

Hi all,

The difference between this release party and the oldest is that there
was no communication from the beginning.

The oldest one was organized like this:

- Mailing list informed for starting organisation
- IRC meetings to discuss the location (city) and the topic for the
release party

THEN

- Informing the mailing list about what was decided + posters ....

For your's:

We receive the invitation .... what does mean? It looks like you want
simply ignore the existence of all these people.

Have a look of the next install party that will be in Geneva, we are
informed since 26.01.2010 and it will be on 08 October 2010. This is
what we can call "communication between a team".

Keep in mind that there's some people who don't speak French and there's
also some who don't speak German (like me) that's why we keep english.
The only official website for me where I can look for information is
http://www.ubuntu-ch.org something else then this one is not part of our
official material.

I join Myriam to tell that the release party in Winterthur have nothing
to do with "Ubuntu-CH"

Best regards,

--
Hassan El Jacifi