[Ubuntu-ma] CAN YOU HELP ME?

Hassan El Jacifi waver at ubuntu.com
Lun 9 Nov 21:57:30 GMT 2009

Hello Achraf,

Did you read the web page [1] that I send this morning?

All what you need to know is mentioned there.

I also create a new page on our wiki related to this project, please
feel free to edit/add this page [2] and share your opinion.

I invite all the members of this list to contribute and share theirs
opinions.

If you have other questions, you're welcome.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MoroccanTeam/ReleasePartyKarmic

--
Hassan El Jacifi