[Ubuntu-ma] PROOF YOUR LOVE FOR UBUNTU

Hassan El Jacifi waver at ubuntu.com
Lun 9 Nov 05:48:35 GMT 2009

Hello Achraf, Bunixtux and all,

We must take advantage of the new release of Ubuntu and do a release
party. You can read [1] about how to do it.

If you need any help just get in touch with me and I'll help as much as
possible.

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/RunningReleaseParty

P.S: We can speak French, Darija on this list

Best Regards,

--
Hassan El Jacifi

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HassanElJacifi