[Ubuntu-ma] A message from EL JADIDA

Bunix Tux bunixtux at gmail.com
Sam 7 Nov 23:10:17 GMT 2009

Hello,
 I am Bunix Tux, an Ubuntu user who live in El Jadida. I'm very
interesting by your propose, because i want too promote the Ubuntu  in
my town and find people like me to exchange our experiences and
knowledges. Take my mail, I think I can help you...

Mail/MSN/Gtalk : bunixtux at gmail.com
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/bunixtux
Blog : http://bunixtux.net/blog

--