[Ubuntu-ma] CLARIFICATION.

ISLAM Abou El Ata kindyroot at gmail.com
Mer 9 Déc 14:49:30 GMT 2009

Anyone out there interested in tube guitar amp digital modeling? just in
case. I am writing a free simulator called Adaptube.
The project requires knowledge in analog electronics, mathematics (as a
tool), DSP (digital signal processing), C++.
A good knowledge of the LADSPA plugin architecture is a plus.
Similar products (commercial - non-free): Guitar Rig, Amplitube, Revalver,
..

Cheers, Islam.

http://www.nextma.com
http://islam-abouelata.blogspot.com