Hello?

Dirk Estievenart dirk.estievenart at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:13:14 BST 2010

Well, the least one can say is that this ain't a high traffic list. I think
that it will interest a lot of people, so I guess you'll offend nobody
announcing hacker- or geek-events in Luxembourg to inform, even though it's
not necessarily Ubuntu related. You'll probably find some interesting and
interested people. :-)
If your planning to organise an Ubuntu Release Party, it would be great if
you'd announce it here. Have you done it before?
A couple of guys (and girls) on this list organised one for Karmic. Well, it
was rather a meeting to set up the Ubuntu community in Luxembourg that
coincided with the Karmic release. Unfortunately it wasn't successful due to
diverging opinions.

Cheers,

Dirk