[UCLP] January Team Status and Meeting

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 8 03:05:27 GMT 2010

Hey folks,

Seems like the holidays had everyone busy so I just wanted to get
everyone up to speed with where we are.

On December 20th Martin, Penelope and I worked with Nigel to help work
through some of the bzr+asciidoc documentation he had written
reviewed.

Now Nigel is continuing work on our bzr+asciidoc documentation to get
it in a formal state that contributors can use.

Tonight Martin and I had a discussion to flesh out the documentation
on precisely what documents each course produces. I've drafted the
following based on our conversation:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/CourseLayout

We've also gone ahead and linked our Licensing document to the main
page and wrote some more "human readable" details about how CC:BY-SA
works:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Learning/LicensingTerms

Where do we go from here? We write some courses! The bzr+asciidoc
document is taking longer than we expected, but I'd like to move
forward with writing in Moodle and .odt based on the above
CourseLayout. The important thing here is that we get more material
written, regardless of the format we use as we can always go back
later and put it in bzr and asciidoc.

Since Mondays seemed to work for folks, I'd like to propose a meeting
on Monday evening of this upcoming week:

Monday, January 11, 2010 @ 9PM EST (Tue Jan 12th 2:00 UTC):

http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=1&day=12&year=2010&hour=2&min=0&sec=0&p1=0

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2