[Ubuntu Leadership] Ubuntu Community Council election 2020 underway!

Walter Lapchynski wxl at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 9 22:19:18 UTC 2020

Voting has begun for the Ubuntu Community Council election. We will be voting in all seven seats for a two year term. All Ubuntu Members are eligible to vote and should receive their ballot by email.

The candidates and their Launchpad IDs are as follows:

    Stephen Michael Kellat ~skellat
    Nathan Haines ~nhaines
    José Antonio Rey ~jose
    Walter Lapchynski ~wxl
    Wild Man ~wildmanne39
    Dustin Krysak ~bashfulrobot
    Thomas Ward ~teward
    Torsten Franz ~torsten.franz
    Jhosman Lizarazo ~jhosman
    Lina Elizabeth Porras Santana ~linaporras
    Erich Eickmeyer ~eeickmeyer
    Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman ~fenris

In the event that you are an Ubuntu Member but have not already received your ballot, first check your spam folders. The email should have the following identifying headers: