[Ubuntu Leadership] Ubuntu Leadership Document Discussion (Round 2)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Tue Oct 23 23:24:13 UTC 2012

On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 8:21 AM, Ahmed Shams <ashams at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Cool,
>
> I'm not sure if the current team's lp url is going to affect the repo, coz
> back in October 2011 Amber suggested changing team name[1]. So, if it's
> going to affect, let's add it as a task on trello prior to creating a repo
> at least, or to be done in a meeting.

Good point a repo actually already exists but we can have the names changed
based on whatever the team decides the appropriate name to be.

In fact does anyone have any suggestions for a time and date? I was
thinking we could schedule a meeting sometime between November 5th-11th at
the best time for all concerned?

--
*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com*