[Ubuntu Leadership] Ubuntu Leadership Document Discussion (Round 2)

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Oct 22 21:39:38 UTC 2012

On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 2:29 PM, Ahmed Shams <ashams at ubuntu.com> wrote:

> Lyx looks good to me, what's next?
>
> Also, we once used Trello to manage team tasks and it was helpful, I
> suggest we use it to list tasks, set due dates and to assign tasks.

I need to get added to this the next step is essentially breaking the
document down into pages and then people can start transitioning pages over
to the markup and sending merge proposals.

Do we know who has access to the leadership trello? Also should we wait for
pleia2 to get back and also for UDS-R to finish?

> [1]: https://trello.com/board/leadership-team/4e94f7cfaef5aa0000a5dada
>

> --
> Regards,
> Ahmed

*Benjamin Kerensa*
*http://benjaminkerensa.com*
*"I am what I am because of who we all are" - Ubuntu*