[Ubuntu Leadership] State of Ubuntu Leadership

Benjamin Kerensa bkerensa at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 2 18:32:49 UTC 2012

On 06/26/2012 06:57 PM, Anthony Hook wrote:

> Excellent, let us  know!
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Anthony Hook
>
> On Jun 26, 2012 8:55 PM, "Benjamin Kerensa" <bkerensa at ubuntu.com
> <mailto:bkerensa at ubuntu.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 06/26/2012 12:34 PM, Ahmed Shams wrote:
>>     Great, let's get it running again.
>>     I suppose we need a short meeting to know what our future plans
>>     can be!
>>

>     Excellent I just reached out to David Wonderly to inform him that
>     I hope to revive the project and get feedback since he founded it.
>
>     --
>     Benjamin Kerensa
>       <http://benjaminkerensa.com>

I spoke with David Wonderly on IRC and he is okay with the Leadership
Project being revived so I guess our next step is to define one goal for
this cycle.... I'm going to suggest that being getting the original
Leadership Guide back and putting it into a branch on launchpad.

--
Benjamin Kerensa
http://benjaminkerensa.com