[Ubuntu Leadership] The Ubuntu Leadership Needs some Feedback- Can you help?

Amber Graner akgraner at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 27 00:09:45 UTC 2011

Earlier this morning I posted a blog post  - What is a Leader? What
Motivates People?- http://akgraner.com/?p=1037  In this post I asked
for some feedback.  Please consider giving the Ubuntu Leadership Team
your feedback so we can create better community resources.

What you wished someone had told you when you agreed to become a leader?
What areas of leadership would you like to learn more about?
What formats would you like the information presented in (ie online
tutorial, video casts, podcast, blogs etc)?
What challenges you face as leaders?
What skills you’d like to improve upon?
As well as any other feedback related to leadership you would like to give us?

Many thanks in advance for your feedback!
Cheers,
Amber

--
Amber Graner//akgraner//