Ubuntu-LB Baakleen

Jonathan Dieter jdieter at lesbg.com
Fri May 11 05:18:05 UTC 2012

Thanks for the directions.  I actually don't have any CDs or anything;
my main concern was whether I should try to put together an autoinstall
system like we use here.  The problem is that it requires a bit of
infrastructure, and I'm not sure it will be worth the effort.

I think I'll give the autoinstall stuff a miss this time, and, if it
turns out that the school will benefit from it, we can set it up another
day.

So I'll just be bringing myself, Hisham and most likely Bob.  See you
there tomorrow.

Jonathan