Ubuntu-LB Lubuntu 12.04 CDs

Ali Linx (amjjawad) amjjawad at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:40:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 15th of May, hopefully I will be in Lebanon for the first time in my
entire life :)
Since I've been very much involved with Lubuntu as a user and as a member
of its team and since I'd like to meet people in person, those who are
using Ubuntu or any of its variants, I'm planning to bring some Lubuntu
12.04 LiveCD and also ready to explain more about it to anyone who is
interested :)

I'd like to know how many CDs do I have to bring with me? I'm aware that
the internet in Lebanon is having some issues and many people have slow
internet so downloading a 700MB file will be a pain in the neck for sure.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu

Lubuntu, has become an official ubuntu variant since 11.10 and it's doing
great so far despite the fact that it's relatively new and has very small
team members. If you have an old machine (PC or Laptop), don't throw that
just yet. There is a huge chance that machine can breath new life with
Lubuntu :)

So, please let me know and I'll be more than glad to bring these CDs with
me :)

Thanks!

--
*Best Regards,