Ubuntu-LB Baakleen

Merhebi, Bob bobmerhebi at gmail.com
Wed May 9 22:40:09 UTC 2012

Dear all,

I've been waiting for info on return times. I guess if we leave on 0900
then we'll be back in Beirut around 13~1400?

Hitherto I am good to go, as long as you can give me a ride (thanks in
advance)!

I will reconfirm it asap.

P.S.: As mentioned, I already have Ubuntu 12.04 (Desktop amd64) & will
download that for i386.

--
Sincerely Yours,
-Merhebi, Bob