Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu-lb Digest, Vol 44, Issue 2

Rami Omar omar.rami at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:09:41 UTC 2012

Dear All

So the installation day will be this Saturday but can you please send the best time we can all meet in order to reach. I prefer to be early as much as we can to finish early I think we need 4 to 5 hours max.

Best Regards

Rami Omar | IT Consutant

Head Office | Center Amar,3rd Flr-B16,Bauchrieh, Lebanon

Ph:961 1 686414 | Hotline: 961 71 328028

Web: www.promind-its.com <http://www.promind-its.com/>  | Email: rami at promind-its.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.