Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu-lb Digest, Vol 44, Issue 2

Rami Omar omar.rami at gmail.com
Tue May 1 09:33:33 UTC 2012

Dear All

We scheduled the installation to be on Saturday on the 12 April 2012, who
can attend ??

Best Regards

Rami Omar | IT Consutant

Head Office | Center Amar,3rd Flr-B16,Bauchrieh, Lebanon
Ph:961 1 686414 | Hotline: 961 71 328028
Web: www.promind-its.com | Email: rami at promind-its.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may
also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to another person, use
it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium.