Ubuntu-LB Why you use Ubuntu

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 06:48:15 UTC 2012

Dear All ,

Hello everybody i have a small question that sometimes everybody ask and
needs an answer for it .

why do you use Linux ?

i know sometimes it is a big debate and different opinions ,i will let you
know mine and we will be very happy that you share with us your opinion
also .

i use Linux Based OS because i did not find  the formula Price Vs quality
of software good enough for me .
as also interested in GPL license against any other license
as also i decided to not to install illegal software on my machine i
searched for an alternative and i went to redhat then fedora , than i found
my self in Ubuntu OS blieveing that respecting copyrights and licenses is a
must and installing cracked software is illegal so i went off .

Regards

Jocelyn