Ubuntu-LB High Quality OpenSource Software For Windows Users

Thy Armageddon thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Mon May 31 12:08:44 BST 2010

I do not need watch my tongue, I stated this over and over again, either
understand or stop shuving the subject down people's throats, If you have an
Ubuntu project, I, PERSONALLY, would be willing to help, if not get it
somewhere else. End of Discussion.

If I need to attack you personally I would have done so much more than this
but I'm trying to keep this to the minimum level, I did not disrespect you
but you seem to take it as so, so be it. I do not need to explain myself. I
wasn't threatening I was ending the subject because this is not its place at
all. I agree with Elias but again this is not a place for a project like
this one. But if you are trying to threaten back it's another story. This
was never a street, and I won't let you make it like one either so don't
push your luck.

Elijah El Lazkani