Ubuntu-LB High Quality OpenSource Software For Windows Users

Thy Armageddon thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Mon May 31 11:43:22 BST 2010

Unlike you, I use I when I talk about my personal opinion, no need to
include all the Ubuntu-lb team when I give out a personal opinion now should
I ?

I use We, or the Ubuntu team, when I'm sure it's a widely agreed opinion.
The emails I'm sending only reflect my own humble opinion, you should've
known the difference...

And what you still don't get is that THIS IS AN UBUNTU LOCO, meaning no
windows projects are gonna be done... Stick to the subject and to the aim of
the Loco, I don't need to make my words any clearer. Find yourself another
Open Source team somewhere in here to give your idea to.