Ubuntu-LB Fire in the hole

johnny khawand johnny.khawand at gmail.com
Wed May 26 07:37:33 BST 2010

Since everybody stopped attacking everybody, let me throw something
that most of you won't like.

Unity is useless for the time being, as long as wireless connection is
not reliable on linux/ubuntu because of the modifications to how the
kernel handles networking and some drivers are still not patched to
take into account those modifications.
So till now Unity for some people is the fastest way to realize that
their wireless network is not working.

In this case what is to be done, aren't we supposed to be ready for
"worst case scenario" where promoting Unity and ending up with people
complaining about drivers not working?

Cheers