Ubuntu-LB Get on with it

Thy Armageddon thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Tue May 25 20:04:00 BST 2010

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 9:33 PM, Danny Abukalam <danny at abukalam.com> wrote:

> Elijah,
>
> You seem to think I was directing my e-mail at you, which is far from the
> truth. I wasn't attacking you or anyone else, which I tried to make clear at
> the end of my e-mail so there wouldn't be any confusion.

I understood that and I didn't take it personal. I hope it didn't sound like
I did, but I do have to share my opinions don't I ?

You say that nobody is attacking nobody, but there seems to be a constant
> debate over who is at fault for ubuntu-lb not making any progress over the
> last couple of years. All I was trying to say is that this debate is really
> unnecessary and counter-productive in my opinion. It doesn't really matter
> who did what or who didn't show up to what in the past. What I believe
> matters is what happens from here on. In many situations, dwelling on the
> past and analysing every little detail of what occurred may be necessary in
> order to prevent repetition. I don't believe this is such a situation. I
> think starting fresh is the best option.

Debate is different from attacking anyone, but if we are to be looked upon
from above we'll have a different story to tell. When people start talking
about others with no proof to support their claims, especially when people
talk about me indirectly I will have my way to reply and my reply will not
be pretty.

> As for the bigger picture, reformation may or may not be necessary, that is
> why I suggested we meet, wipe the slate clean, start over, and try to
> progress and make something happen as equals. The question of
> leadership/coordination will, I'm sure, be brought up sometime or other.

Didn't I vote +1 for the meeting ?

Sincerely,

> Danny Abukalam

And again, I hope this didn't sound to offensive or defensive, I did not
have the intension in mind. I did not take your email personal at all.

 Elijah