Ubuntu-LB A site to host Ubuntu LoCo

Armageddon ThyArmageddon at Gmail.com
Fri May 21 10:20:08 BST 2010

I see all the mailing list emails are being caught by the spam filter
and delayed... Anyway...

David, well, what can I say... I'm out of words...

Before I start, Welcome to the family...

First, it is really exciting to see a school that runs *NIX System in
Lebanon. And Ubuntu is a part of that school... Personally, I have never
heard of that school but I'd love to visit... Even huge institutes in
here don't use *NIX-Like OS and go for alternative OS thinking that
price means quality.

Secondly, I think this is a big offer and opportunity, at the same time,
for the LoCo... we can both help and get helped... Very interesting and
appealing indeed.

Thirdly, YES you read right, it's Tyre. Think about it a second, it is
true it might be far south but how far ?
2 hours of driving maybe 3 from the farest location in the north, the
Ubuntu team around the world moves from all over the world to one
location for a physical meeting, what is a weekend vacation to the south
for us every couple of months ?

I thank you, David, for the email and the offer of course. Hopefully
everyone shares my opinion.

Elijah,