Ubuntu-LB Ping

Elias Khoury elzalem at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 08:27:28 BST 2010

i DID reply, seems my mails aren't being sent

From: ThyArmageddon at Gmail.com
To: jhabib at gmail.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 01:55:38 +0300
CC: Ubuntu-lb at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: Ubuntu-LB Ping

I have a question to ask, we've been mailing the list for the past year about information and distro updates and everything... Where were all these people ?

Are they only available to reply on phone calls ? or is it cause Jocelyn asked it ? or what ? When we ask for help about presentations or meetings no one ever replies... and now all of this ? 11 people replied in 1 day. You tell me, Jocelyn, that you never heard from any of us ?

- Jad Joubran aka Jad-J (Replied to Ping)

- Khalil Harake aka rapacity (Replied to Ping)

- Ignace aka ghantoos (did not Reply to Ping)

- Dani Soufi aka compengi (did not Reply to Ping)

- Youssef Chaker aka youssefchaker (Replied to Ping)

- Hadi Harkous aka Black_Phantom (Replied to Ping)

- El Tawil aka alienpulse (did not Reply to Ping)

- Jack aka eljak (did not Reply to Ping)

- Elias aka elzalem (did not Reply to Ping)

We all were and still support #Ubuntu-lb on IRC, we all are still friends and talk among ourselves dividing the tasks...

4 Replied so far and the rest did not reply yet, not counting myself... I would like to ask all the others, 6 to be exact, where were you all this time ?

NB: there are some people that did try to help I hope I did not forget anyone... And My thanks to rootspace also who tried to help as much as they could...

I am not judging any of you, but I wouldn't want any of you to point any fingers or judge us. You want to work, we are ready to support, you want to take the same old road you were taking for the past couple of years, we'll have another response... That concerns you also, Jocelyn...

Elijah El Lazkani