Ubuntu-LB New Section

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Wed May 19 14:41:32 BST 2010

16:35 < Armageddon> Jad-J, email the mailing list saying that my emails are not getting                     through the mailing list cause it mistook me for a spammer, I need to                     be approved by the admin
on a side note.. we had lots of projects like 3 months ago.. but no one helped us continue them so we left them :/ me, armageddon and rapacityJad