Ubuntu-LB Hackers Lab

johnny khawand johnny.khawand at gmail.com
Thu May 13 11:01:14 BST 2010

I agree that you have a point when there are discussions on the
mailing list, but at this time when we are suffering from lack of
number of people here we can't talk about off topic and on topic
because we cannot have a group for each subject, try making a mailing
list for gentoo and another one for debian, etc... you will end up
with a one (person) to many (projects) scenario