Ubuntu-LB Members introduce your self

Thy Armageddon thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 21:48:42 BST 2010

Dear all,

Just to make Jocelyn's email clearer.
Everyone is welcome to be a member of the mailing list, but not everyone is
in fact a member on the Lebanon Team on the website. Please guys, whoever is
willing to be an active member of the community, offering a certain amount
of time for the benefit of the community, login to the website
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LebanonTeam and join the membership list for active
members.

Current members, and future ones, please present yourselves and your areas
of expertise, you must all remember that not only coders or experts can
help, everyone in their own way can be active members helping the community.

As for myself,
My name is Elijah (or Eli-ya) El Lazkani
Senior Computer Engineering Student at Balamand University looking forward
to graduate this semester.
I've been using GNU/Linux exclusively for almost 2 years now.
I know some very basic coding skills, languages include C, C++, C#, VB, Java
(very basic), ASM (Advanced PIC Assembly).
I have some knowledge about database systems including SQL (in general),
Oracle and Postgresql.
Languages: Arabic (speaking and reading), English and French.

Thanks all,
Elijah