Ubuntu-LB Fwd: Ubuntu-lb logo suggestion

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 18:44:39 BST 2010

yes the logos are great , but i would subscribe to not change our logo for
the mean time for a couple of reason :

i think that we need to stick the main ubuntu Logo identity + adding
something related to lebanon

changing too much logos is not good for us we did when we constituted the
team then rabih mansour one the compeition

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LebanonTeam/Logo/Opinions

but in all cases we need to ask about changing the identity of the ubuntu
LOGO , i will be asking about them as soon as you post them on the wiki on a
new section called newlogo .

at least this my personal opinion :D but no harm to ask about it , BTW a lot
of talents in designing them .

Many Thanks

Jocelyn