Ubuntu-LB Twitter

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 21:33:12 BST 2010

The mailing list is to remain the primary official contact of UbuntuLb it is
up to you use the services already existing , twitter is one of them , it is
to send messages live when ever we are on a meeting or event , and while
ubuntu 10.04 is every integrated by default with social networking services
users will benefit from popups so they will form tracking our activities
minute by minute .

Many Thanks Everybody

Regards

Jocelyn