Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu Presentations

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 09:25:22 BST 2009

ok:Plast year has ended..hope to see you all Friday 6:30 pm :D
Jad

Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 11:22:53 +0300
Subject: Re: Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu Presentations
From: jhabib at gmail.com
To: jad_3 at hotmail.com

last year ,

we did in CNAM and we made a presentation for (modireyet el ta2lil lebanese army ) and we went on TV Future news logs has been deleted from the wiki now the wiki we will be moderated soon .

Regards

Jocelyn

On Tue, Sep 29, 2009 at 11:53 PM, Jad Joubran <jad_3 at hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Ubuntu-lb community;
	During last year's meetings, we agreed that we should prepare a presentation about Ubuntu in order to present it to universities and high school students.
	No action was taken during the past year. Therefore, our current plan is to form a team of 4 to 5 volunteers and work on the presentation. 	I thoroughly reviewed all the presentations available online at www.ubuntu.com and I pointed out the useful ideas.
		Thus, building the outline of the presentation is the most essential part. So it's wiser to let the community work on this part rather than the team.
	This lead to fixing an online IRC meeting on the Ubuntu-lb channel this Friday (2 oct 2009) at 6:30 pm (Beirut Time).	If anyone has a problem with this date, please reply and we can change it.
		For those who do not have an IRC Client, please feel free to use the below web application:	http://www.ubuntu-lb.com/chat/
		Hope that the channel will be very active this Friday because this presentation is a very important step in the Ubuntu-lb Loco Team.
	Good Bye
Jad
(IRC Nick: Jad-J)Jad

Ubuntu-lb at lists.ubuntu.com