Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu Presentations

Jad Joubran jad_3 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 1 22:11:23 BST 2009

Dear batrakna:P

It's okay if you can't attend
The channel is logged and after the meeting I'll be sending the log of the meeting + the outline of the project.
So the people who couldn't attend the meeting will read the outline and edit it if necessary.
So it's almost the same.
We won't start working unless all the active members of the community agrees on the outline.
Because afterall this presentation represents our community's work
Cheers
Take care