Ubuntu-LB GPS maps Lebanon

DM Nabti (م.د. نبتي) digitaldmn at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 16:59:40 GMT 2009

There are also some private vendors in Lebanon...  NavLeb is one that both
sells devices and has maps.  They were working to do a lot of tagging/etc,
but I don't know how that all turned out...  There were also efforts to
improve OpenStreetMap in Lebanon, but I also don't know the outcome...

Cheers,

DMN