Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu-lb Digest, Vol 20, Issue 3

Khalil Harake prwg at codealife.com
Thu May 28 14:24:40 BST 2009

> can we make it around 3 or 4 in the after noon ?

Greetings Majed,

I am sorry, but I cannot push the time, you are the second person to
ask me this but pushing the time to 3 or 4 pm would result in several
others being unable to attend, not to mention the fact that a vote had
already been held and, changing the time now would result in some
confusion. I will personally type up a full report detailing the
matters discussed and, post it on the site, so that those who were
unable to attend this meeting will not be completely left out.

On another note, any member of the community should be free to hold
their own meeting, if they so desired, I decided to organize this
meeting because I, and others with me felt that something should be
done. Let us all be individuals and work together for the greater good
of the community, instead of being followers tagging along behind some
leader.