Ubuntu-LB Team leadership

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Wed May 27 18:02:12 BST 2009

Ignace ,

thanks for all your mail i will not answer you anymore ,
cause still your not helping , and your bypassing people request ,

Thanks you may read the ubuntu paper that you signed if you did .
we get approved when we all make more then i did that notbody helped and
still your not helping .

Regards

Jocelyn

please be clever , and nice