Ubuntu-LB Team leadership

Elias Khoury elzalem at hotmail.com
Sun May 24 21:00:00 BST 2009

Hey,

Usually in a such a "Coup", the person that's behind the Coup would be the one willing to take the leadership of the community, im addressing to Mr. Ignace asking him what is he willing to do if he wishes to become the leader, and what will differ him from Mr. Habib.

that's my first post since i subscribed to the mailing list (from some time ago), i don't actually know whether it's because i'm too lazy or over my head with work or even not motivated because of the lack of activities in this community, and i would love to see some changes if this will help more ubuntu (or any linux) users to join and become active!

I vote for an official meeting with the presence of the actual team leader, where we can discuss the future of the community. if Mr. Habib failed to reply or decided not to continue his role as a leader, then the people willing to take his place should present themselves and tell us what are their plans or thoughts...

Regards,
Elias Khoury

--Forwarded Message Attachment--