Ubuntu-LB Team leadership

johnny khawand johnny.khawand at gmail.com
Sun May 24 20:11:37 BST 2009

Before you appoint a leader, you should list activities related to ubuntu
that can be done during the year.
And then the person who is capable of doing them will commit to do them, you
cannot appoint a leader and then say lets see what activities we should do
and later have same problem with the leader not having time.
Since nobody has time to do all activities because of work, location it is
better that there be a per activity person in charge the one who is capable
of being in charge of this activity.
Wel sama zar2a