Ubuntu-LB Meeting The 5th of June

Elijah thyarmageddon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 13:15:52 BST 2009

Hello all,

The poll has been closed and the place that most of you voted for was
Dunkin Zalka and that is where the meeting will be held tomorrow at 8PM.
And for those who chose Dunkin Downtown it is a small place and i dont
think there is enough space to fit us. Anyway, Tomorrow at 8PM Dunkin
Zalka and EVERYONE is invited, you can ask at the counter for the ubuntu
meeting, i will notify them to point you to the right direction. My name
is Elijah, and my phone number is 03-261 315 for those who get lost or
need any help.

For those who have problems getting to Dunkin Donuts at Zalka please
state where you live and your problem maybe i or anyone passing through
that place can pick you up.

We'll see you tomorrow,
Hopefully you are committed as much as we are and that its not just
talks.
Thank you all,