Ubuntu-LB A drink in Beirut

David Munir Nabti digitaldmn at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 21:06:45 BST 2009

Hey Folks-
Since there is not much time and it seems a number of people are interested,
but nobody has suggested a place... perhaps I can suggest one?

How about Bardo...?  Right next to Haigazian University at the beginning of
Hamra.  Easy for people on the Hamra side of town, but people coming from
elsewhere don't have to deal with Hamra traffic... easy parking is right
next to a potato shop just before Haigazian...

Bardo is right across from the main entrance to Haigazian... look for the
sign that looks like green leaves...  if anyone is lost, feel free to give
me a call. 03-138-770.

Or, I'm open to other suggestions... just thought I'd throw something out
there to move the conversation forwards.  :-)

Look forward to meeting up with you folks tomorrow.

Cheers,

Munir

~~~
David Munir Nabti
Leb cell: +961-3-138-770  ||  Skype/Twitter: dmnabti  ||  Email:
innovate at therootspace.org
~~~
Tech, open source, and entrepreneurship for sustainable development ~
www.therootspace.org
Independent media in Lebanon: sawtashabab.org (youth-run outlet);
sharek961.org (citizen reporting)
Daily monitoring & translation of news from the Arab World and Iran ~
www.Mideastwire.com
Volunteer, and support volunteering, in Lebanon ~ www.avs.org.lb
~~~
REMEMBER!  Think before you print...  And backup often!