Ubuntu-LB Building Our Beta Site

Jocelyn jhabib at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 13:19:44 BST 2008

Dear all ,

long time ago we  builded a website and sent for help

http://lebos.org/ubuntu/

this was build on ubuntu LOCO standards , the website should be drupal or
anything else ex joomla mambo and to use templates so our website look like
the website of ubuntu  standards is recommanded for us i will prepare for
you the suitable version guys and the theme , one volontere will begin the
structure and all the other will edit the website , we need something that
is shared drupal is excellent for a comunity everybody will register a user
.

we need it like chicago website http://chi.ubuntu-us.org/

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Templates

for the logo our freind rabih has made one for us and we decided to use it a
long time ago again , so please share it again so we will be able to make
use of it .

please for any question drop an email for the list anybody would help .

soon i will finish setting up a project managment website so everbody who
wants to help will register his name and assign a small project for him and
then everything is tracked .

we will keep ubuntu forum as the official one for us and same for the wiki
plus the new website .

soon we will setup a meeeting but this time it will be personal i will try
to meet all the interested members in personal plus of course an IRC meeting
suitable timing for everybody and i promise you this time that i will write
a documantation for the people that dont know how to use the irc .

Best Regards

Jocelyn