Ubuntu-LB Ubuntu CDs for Lebanon

Alain KHOURY jak at lalux.org
Thu Feb 7 00:19:40 GMT 2008

Hi Jocelyn,

I?m proud to see that we have an ubuntu team in Lebanon and I
congratulate you for the good work that you?ve done.

Last week Lalux held a stand at Solutions Linux in Paris la Defense,
and we could get from the French ubuntu team something like 50 to 70
ubuntu 7.10 ?Gusty Gibbon?  CDs. Adding to that we have already about
50 ubuntu 6.06.1 ?Dapper Drake? CDs.

As you know the aim of Lalux is to promote Linux and Open source
software near the Lebanese users. So here is my suggestion, if you
accept, we can send those CDs to you so you can distribute them in
Lebanon. If you know someone going from or threw France to Lebanon, we
give those CDs to him and you can get them. Tell me what do you think
about this idea? It could be a contribution from Lalux and a good
cooperation between our tow associations. I hope that we can do such
kind of operation together.
Best regards

----
Alain KHOURY
Lalux

jak at lalux.org
www.lalux.org
----
L'Association Franco-Libanaise pour les Utilisateurs de Linux est une
association à but non lucratif. L'objet principal de Lalux est de promouvoir
Linux et les logiciels libres auprès du plus grand nombre et plus
précisément auprès des utilisateurs Libanais.
----