Fwd: Final language packs testing

Aron Xu happyaron.xu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 05:09:18 BST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: David Planella <david.planella at ubuntu.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 19:52
Subject: Final language packs testing
To: Ubuntu Translators <ubuntu-translators at lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi translators,

As you might have noticed, in the course of last weekend the final
language packs for the upcoming Ubuntu 10.10 release were generated.

Please give them a good test and report any major bugs. So far I haven't
detected any big regressions, but if you do, please file a report:

       https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu-translations/+filebug

If it's just a matter of a string not being translated, I'd recommend to
discuss it with your team before filing a bug, as it might only be a
matter of translating the string in Launchpad and waiting for the first
post-release language pack update.

Thanks!

Regards,
David.