[Ubuntu Urdu] Translating Xubuntu in Urdu

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:11:16 BST 2009

Shakir

Yes I am aware of Makki's translations and by we I meant me and Makki. but
as you would be aware that xubuntu uses a hell lot of other applications
aswell so in order to have a complete OS translated into Urdu we need to
translate those applications aswell. Also you can notice that Makki's
translations are a bit outdated so I am in the process of updating them by
merging old files with new templates.

Regards
Noumaan