[Ubuntu Urdu] Urdu openoffice

Louis Suarez-Potts louis at openoffice.org
Tue Feb 13 03:55:40 GMT 2007

Hi

On 2007-02-12, at 22:49 , Babar haq wrote:

> Assalam o alaikum
>
> I suggest we have some mailing list or group to stay in touch with
> each other.

May I suggest using the OOo project list, esp.
dev at l10n.openoffice.org? :-)

We already have a project for Urdu; not for Pashto, but that can be
created, as can for others. But more importantly, as the discussions
here ought to concern localization, I urge all interested to use the
OpenOffice.org l10n list, dev at l10n.openoffice.org.  The NLC projects
are not really designed for l10n-specific discussions.

Of course, if the issue is general localization for Linux, etc., that
is a PAN objective, I believe.

Best
louis