[Ubuntu Urdu] ٰٓٓٓٓھاے اردو

Noumaan Yaqoob y.noumaan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 21:57:45 BST 2006

Nice job Saqib! Welldone

I think it is possible to automate the last two steps aswell. It is also
possible to add urdu in keyboard layout switcher applet and use ALT+ALT as
changing rules. Can you please do this so that we could host it on ubuntu-pk
and other places and write about it on Ubuntu Urdu Translator's wiki page
and Urdu Web's wiki.

If I am not mistaking this script can work on most debian based distros and
I think it should work with KDE aswell as Gnome.

Noumaan