[Ubuntu Urdu] Let's Localize Ubuntu into SINDHI for SINDH based Users!

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at fossfp.org
Tue Sep 12 22:28:37 BST 2006

Hi guys,
I have been gathering resources for the community to initiate localization
efforts in other languages too so that we can arrange more hands to work in
other Pakistani Regional Languages. So it is prime time for SINDHI
Localization to be initiated as well!

Here is the dictionary/wordbank and keyboard from CRULP:

http://www.crulp.org/sed

Prototype Sindhi English Dictionary (SED) released for beta testing. SED is
being developed by a grant through SALRC, University of Chicago, USA at
Crulp.

Regards