[Ubuntu Urdu] Help

Fouad Riaz Bajwa bajwa at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 26 14:24:20 BST 2006

Use Gparted from Source Forge, download the small Live CD iso, burn the iso
to a CD and boot your computer, you will get a graphical user interface to
repartition your hard drive.

It’s the most stable, reliable and common tool I use in such situations but
I will still recommend you to be careful while using a repartitioning tool,
you could destroy your hard disk sectors data permanently in some particular
cases.

Secondly general support and technical issues should be directed to either
the Pakistan Ubuntu list or the International users list at:

and

Regards
Fouad Riaz Bajwa
Team Leader