[உபுண்டு_தமிழ்] VERY last chance to have Debian Installer translations better for your language

Christian Perrier bubulle at debian.org
Sat Jun 23 05:33:05 UTC 2012

Hi,

Debian Installer will be released over the upcoming week-end (hint:
the week-end starts NOW for the Debian Installer release manager, who
lives in France...and, no, it's not me).

A few strings in "sublevel 6", namely last minute changes, are still
incomplete for your language. Some of them, that belong to apt-setup
are quite important.

It might be already too late, but I can try giving you guys a chance
to do a rush update.

Please update the attached file *AS SOON AS POSSIBLE*. If you can't
commit, send it to me.

Also consider other sublevels in case they aren't complete for your
language but, here again, it might be too late. For other sublevels,
look at http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/, in the "level 1" column
(don't look at levels 2 and 3, they're not part of what we release
over the week-end). To get the material, go to:
http://d-i.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/<language_code>/

Thanks in advance,